Roadwarrior is proud to offer the largest aftertreatment catalogue. Roadwarrior believes in making life easier for customers and mechanics alike, while creating parts you can trust. All our aftermarket parts are designed as direct fit replacements for the OEM parts, with equal or greater quality and efficiency. This ensures that installation is quick and easy, getting you back on the road and keeping your heavy equipment running longer.
Roadwarrior specializes in the construction of aftermarket Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF), Diesel Oxidation Catalysts (DOC) and Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR). Each part is expertly designed with all the necessary ports and sensor attachments, allowing your new part to operate in the same way as the original OEM part. The new aftermarket parts are tested against OEM parts to ensure they match or exceed the standard of the part theyâ€™re replacing. In the case of DPFs, this includes ensuring that backpressure, temperature, and regeneration performance are of the highest standard.
Restore Fuel Efficiency
A high performance aftertreatment system enables your engine to be tuned for maximum efficiency at all times. The Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC), Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF), and Selective Catalytic Reduction catalyst (SCR), along with sensors and dosers, treat the emissions from the engine.
Without these devices your engine would need to run much higher EGR ratesâ€”harming engine healthâ€”and would produce less power as well. When your aftertreatment components wear out or become compromised by upstream malfunctions, the ECU automatically compensates resulting in increased fuel and DEF consumption over time. Roadwarrior offers direct fit components with high performance coatings to restore your fuel efficiency and reduce regeneration frequency.
How Does Regeneration Affect You?
Roadwarriorâ€™s MetalcorÂ® catalyst technology improves your engineâ€™s efficiency by maximizing passive regeneration during more of your drive cycle. With maximum passive regeneration your engine will getter better mileage due to lower backpressure at high load (when it matters) and reduced consumption of both fuel for active regeneration and Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) used by the SCR system.
How to maximize passive regeneration?
Roadwarrior can help you achieve maximum passive regeneration by restoring or even improving upon the original factory performance. We do this in three ways:
- The activity level of the catalyst coating on the DPF is critical to maximize passive regeneration. With a coating that is degraded due to many cleanings, or even absent when new, the ECU will compensate by using more fuel to perform more frequent active regenerations.
- A severely degraded DOC will consume extra fuel as it is slowly ramps up to temperature during an active regeneration event. But long before this happens the DOC has failed at its main job which is to enhance passive regeneration.
- Engines produce more pollution at higher power settings and at higher efficiency. With a properly functioning SCR catalyst the engine is allowed to run as it should without the ECU intervening to reduce power or harm fuel efficiency.
Why diagnostic experts trust Roadwarrior
If youâ€™re looking to improve the aftertreatment options you offer your customers, youâ€™ve come to the right place. Roadwarrior carries the largest catalogue of aftermarket Diesel Particulate Filters (DPFs), Diesel Oxidization Catalysts (DOCs) and Selective Catalytic Reduction catalysts (SCRs). Roadwarrior parts are designed to be direct fit replacements for a wide range of heavy equipment manufacturers, including Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Navistar and Volvo. If your regular client base includes construction companies, you may also like to broaden your offering with replacement emissions control devices for heavy machinery. Thatâ€™s why Roadwarrior parts are already trusted by over 2,000 distributors across North America.
*Brand New & No Core Charge*
Roadwarrior has you covered
- Roadwarrior has the largest catalogue of aftermarket emissions control parts for trucks and buses.
- Roadwarrior is the only aftermarket manufacturer of DOCs and DPFs for construction machinery.
- Authorized distributors enjoy bulk order rates and stock discounts.
- Distributors have access to Roadwarrior experts who offer free product training and webinars.
- With 12 warehouses across North America, your new part can be shipped to your site in 1-2 days.
- Our most popular parts are always available for free same-day pickup or next-day delivery.
- Always New & No Core Charge!