LightningVolt DC to DC on-board charger and battery isolator takes excess energy from your vehicle or solar charging system and optimizes the current to efficiently charge your LightningVolt battery. Designed to work with the LightningVolt battery’s BMS to ensure a fully charged, precisely balanced battery pack at all times. Designed for permanent or temporary charging installation. Compatible with conventional and smart alternators, or solar panels. 100W output. One charger required for each LightningVolt battery.
- LightningVolt DC to DC on-board charger allows you to charge your LightningVolt battery directly from your alternator or solar array without an isolator, switchgear, diode, or MPPT controller.
- Easy installation with included fused harness and SAE connectors.
- Perfect for trailers, campers, marine trolling motors, marine house batteries, off grid solar applications and more.
- Limits input to 10A to prevent overloading your alternator. Compatible with conventional and smart alternators.
- Automatically disconnects to prevent draining your vehicle’s starting battery.
- Fully sealed waterproof design.
- Isolated outputs can be connected in parallel for 12V battery banks (not recommended for in series connections for charging 24V, 36V or 48V configurations).
- LightningVolt DC to DC on-board charger is optimized to work with LightningVolt battery’s unique BMS and is not recommended for use on other batteries.